Invisalign In Chandler, AZ
At Riggs Family Dental, we offer several straighter smile methods. Invisalign is an excellent option for people who want to straighten their teeth but don’t want to be bothered by the appearance of metal clunks while talking or smiling. It is regarded as one of the numerous advantages of modern dentistry. If you’re unfamiliar with Invisalign, it’s a brace that employs clear tray aligners to straighten your teeth. These trays are often constructed of a plastic composite and are custom-built to fit the contours of your mouth. The Invisalign trays are also strong enough to provide adequate pressure to particular portions of your teeth, resulting in a better position.
After not going to the dentist for a number of years, my oral health wasn’t too bad but my teeth were certainly way overdue for a cleaning. My hygienist is Tammy and I cannot say enough great things about her — she not only does a wonderful job cleaning my teeth and giving me quick tips for my oral health, she does it with a smile you can hear from behind her mask! With her kindness and warm energy, Tammy makes me feel like family! And she’s got me committed to a yearly cleaning schedule and has held me accountable for improving my oral health routine! I haven’t had to see the Doc much, but shout out to the very kind Dr. Mark Lamborn — thank you!
- Olivia Ilkcagla
Steps Of Getting Invisalign
The first step in getting an Invisalign should be to contact your Chandler dentist. They will only take impressions of your mouth after that. It is necessary to create a custom-made Invisalign that perfectly fits your mouth. At our Chandler dental office, we have a team that can handle all of your needs before and after you have Invisalign. All you have to do is come to our office and speak with our dentist.
Now that you know everything there is to know about Invisalign, we’ll go through some of the functions it does in the section below. Go over them for a better understanding.
- Helps in the straightening of your teeth and attaining a pleasing smile.
- Allows you to chew meals without difficulty during your treatment
- Allows you to clean your teeth with ease.
- Without much effort, it helps in the correction of tooth crowding.
Benefits Of Getting Invisalign In Chandler, AZ
People frequently compare the cost of Invisalign to the cost of alternative teeth-straightening solutions. The cost is usually determined by several criteria, including your oral health demands, the location of the dental office, and so on. The advantages are as follows:
- The first and most crucial characteristic is that they are virtually undetectable. You shouldn’t feel self-conscious about wearing metal clunks (braces) during a discussion or while smiling.
- During eating or cleaning, Invisalign can be easily removed. Maintaining your oral hygiene becomes a lot easier as a result of this.
- Compared to traditional braces, the therapy takes less time and requires fewer dental appointments.
- In the case of Invisalign, the teeth correction is quite gradual. As a result, there is little or no discomfort.
- Invisalign is the best approach for correcting your teeth or jawline alignment for these benefits.
If you are looking for Invisalign in Chandler, AZ, walk into our dental office today! Please book an appointment with us at Riggs Family Dental and enjoy our premium quality services.