Root Canal In Gilbert, AZ
YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR ROOT CANAL IN GILBERT, AZ
A beautiful smile shows our self-confidence. The dentist may recommend root canal treatment in Gilbert if your oral infection or decay has impacted the nerve of a tooth. The dentist will remove the decay within to save the tooth. The resulting space will be filled using special, medicated, dental materials, which help restore the tooth to its full functionality. It is ideal for those with affected teeth by deep infection. The presence of internal damage or cavity makes the pulp within the tooth affected with bacteria. Leaving it untreated may cause the infection to spread and completely remove it.
Love Dr Lopez and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and professional. Dr.Lopez has done numerous procedures for me over the last 3 years and my teeth are better than ever! I did my first ever root canal and crown with him and it was a great experience overall....which I never thought I could say about a root canal!
- Ingrid Codina
Signs You Are In Need Of A Root Canal Treatment In Gilbert
- Presence of an abscess in the gums
- Teeth sensitivity
- Severe toothache
- Swelling or tenderness
Advantages of Root Canal Treatment
- The root canal treatment in Gilbert gives you relief from unbearable pain, and you no longer need ice packs or pain relief medications.
- The root canal involves the removal of bacteria and reducing the presence of microbes.
- Chewing can be done with ease after the completion of the procedure.
- The patient is relieved from the intense pain by removing the pulp tissue that causes pain through a root canal procedure.
What To Expect During The Root Canal Procedure In Gilbert?
- Our dentist administers local anesthesia to make the tooth surrounding area numb. Once the tooth loses its sense, a dental dam will be placed inside. The dental dam is usually composed of rubber that separates the tooth and keeps it clean and dry during the procedure.
- The dentist will take x-rays to view the inside of the mouth.
- The dentist drills out the pulp that is carrying bacteria. The dentist has a series of files with increasing diameters to reach out to the hole. The help of these small files is taken for removing the decayed part of the teeth. The dentist will then shape the edge, interior, and root. The dentist will then wet the chamber with water to remove the remaining inner bacteria.
- Once the inside of the teeth is completely cleaned and dried, a rubber-like material will be applied by the dentist. Until the crown is fixed, the opening of the teeth is left open.
- After a few days, the restoration will be placed on top of the teeth. The dentist performs a root canal in Gilbert and then further checks the condition of the natural teeth and the roots before placing the crown.
If you are looking for a treatment for your decayed tooth choose root canal treatment in Gilbert. Learn more about the benefits of getting root canal treatment? We request you schedule an appointment with our dentist in Gilbert, and the dentist will determine whether root canal treatment in Gilbert is suitable for you. Please book an appointment with us to get your dental problem fixed.