Root Canal Treatment Gilbert
Top-Quality Root Canal Treatment in Gilbert
At Riggs Family Dental in Gilbert, AZ, we understand the importance of maintaining healthy teeth for a confident smile. In some cases, root canal treatment may be necessary to address infections or decay that affects the nerve of a tooth. Root canal treatment is a recommended solution for those whose teeth are affected by deep infections or decay that have reached the pulp. If left untreated, the infection can spread and lead to more severe damage, eventually resulting in the loss of the tooth.
At Riggs Family Dental, we take pride in providing our patients with high-quality root canal treatment in Gilbert, AZ. Our experienced team understands that dental procedures can be stressful, and we strive to make the process as comfortable and stress-free as possible for all of our patients. If you’re experiencing any pain or sensitivity in your teeth, it may be time to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dentists to determine if root canal treatment is necessary. Don’t let dental issues affect your quality of life.
Dr Lopez and his staff are hands down best dentist I have ever visited. They not only listen to their customers but they prioritize their needs. They have earned mine and my families business!
- Alvin Klement
Signs You Are In Need Of A Possible Root Canal Treatment Gilbert
- Presence of an abscess in the gums
- Teeth sensitivity
- Severe toothache
- Swelling or tenderness
Advantages of Root Canal Treatment
- The root canal treatment Gilbert gives you relief from unbearable pain, and you no longer need ice packs or pain relief medications.
- The root canal involves the removal of bacteria and reducing the presence of microbes.
- Chewing can be done with ease after the completion of the procedure.
- The patient is relieved from the intense pain by removing the pulp tissue that causes pain through a root canal procedure.
What To Expect During The Root Canal Procedure In Gilbert?
- Our dentist administers local anesthesia to make the tooth numb. Once the tooth loses its sense, a dental dam will be placed inside. The dental dam is usually composed of rubber that separates the tooth and keeps it clean and dry during the procedure.
- The dentist will take x-rays to view the inside of the mouth.
- The dentist drills out the pulp that is carrying bacteria. The dentist has a series of files with increasing diameters to reach out to the hole. The help of these small files is taken for removing the decayed part of the teeth. The dentist will then shape the edge, interior, and root. The dentist will then wet the chamber with water to remove the remaining inner bacteria.
- Once the inside of the teeth is completely cleaned and dried, a rubber-like material will be applied by the dentist. Until the crown is fixed, the opening of the teeth is left open.
- After a few days, the restoration will be placed on top of the teeth. The dentist performing the root canal Gilbert then further checks the condition of the natural teeth and the roots before placing the crown.
Are you looking to undergo root canal treatment in Gilbert, or do you want to learn more about the benefits of having root canal treatment? It would help if you had the expert’s assistance. Visit us at our dental office in Gilbert & and our dentist will run a thorough dental exam to determine whether root canal treatment is the right choice for your case. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with the top dentist in Gilbert.